Tuesday 8 January 2013

Phú Yên on Harvesting Season


You may travel to many Vietnam Popular Destinations in my country. However, coming to Phú Yên on harvesting season is a good chance for you to know the clearly beauty of Vietnam. If you have a chance to visit Vietnam on this season, make sure you will not miss a chance to visit here.
 
phu-yen-viet-nam
Phú Yên, Vietnam
 
From many Vietnam Popular Destinations, I have heard many times about the An Hai wood bridge which is the bridge connects among An Hai town and An Ninh Đong. Even the bridge was broken 3 or 4 times, I was still curious and tried to go over it by motorbike. It was shaking too much; I was really scared, sometimes closed my eyes and pray the God.  After went over the bridge, I felt that I just get over one terrible nightmare and I hope the local people would have a solid cement bridge in the near future. 
 
phu-yen-viet-nam
Phú Yên, Vietnam
 
Now I have to stop scaring you, you may not go there if I skip telling it. The bright yellow of rice carpet is the first beautiful view that I saw. The sound of tractors and people calling, the blue sky, white cloud and yellow rice are marvelous combining that I felt.


Click Phú Yên on Harvesting Season to see more

From VietnameseFood.com.vn

No comments:

Post a Comment