Monday 6 May 2013

Purple Yam Soup Recipe (Canh Khoai Mỡ)


One of my favorite Vietnamese Soup Recipes in these days is Purple Yam Soup (Canh Khoai Mỡ). Eating with boiled rice and pickled green papaya is perfect. For me, enjoy when it is hot is more delicious. Trust me; you will never ever regret with this decision. My mom cooked this soup today for my family and I am really excited to enjoy it.
 
Purple Yam Soup Recipe (Canh Khoai Mỡ)
Purple Yam Soup Recipe (Canh Khoai Mỡ)
 
When you are ready, please follow my instruction carefully to create one of amazing Vietnamese Soup Recipes. Let us start cooking together right now.

Ingredients:

500g purple yam
200g grinded pork
Salt, purple onion, fish sauce, Magi’s stuff
Spring onion, parsley

Process:

Step 1: Mix grinded pork with 1 teaspoon salt + a little pepper well and wait 10 minutes.

 
Purple Yam Soup Recipe (Canh Khoai Mỡ)
 
Step 2: Peel off the cover purple yam, use spoon to scrape well.
 
Purple Yam Soup Recipe (Canh Khoai Mỡ)
 
Step 3: Heat the oil (2 – 3 teaspoons), add sliced purple onion and fry until it is fragrant. Next, add more grinded pork and fry quickly about 5 minutes.
 
Purple Yam Soup Recipe (Canh Khoai Mỡ)


Click Purple Yam Soup Recipe (Canh Khoai Mỡ) to see more

From VietnameseFood.com.vn

No comments:

Post a Comment